Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our new Addition

It has finally happened I cleaned the Man Den [Man Den = my room for all things computerized and artistic and when I makes it a mess I can close the door and the rest of the house stays clean]. The cleaning only took 2 hours, I was kind of surprised that it didn't take longer.

Now to explain the title of this post, Alicia's sister Eliza will be joining us in may, while I work for my dad. Eliza will be Alicia's friend, and hangout buddy while I am away during the week. Alicia helped me clean the Man Den to make room for the guest room that Eliza will be staying in.

So enjoy the photo montage of the transformation of this (pig)sty to a clean livable, and quite large space.

Jason









1 comment:

becky said...

glad you finally got it so you could walk in the room. Looks really nice.